Yesterday I walked to the park, and saw that the pool was closed. There was a cold wind, and it hit me so hard that the summer was over. My heart felt so sad. So I came back home and looked up songs that brought back memories of that summer feeling, and so I am making this section on my favorite love songs about summer. This way, I will be able to pretend it is summer all year long!
1. Surfing USA – The Beach Boys – My favorite love song about summer
2. Surfer Girl – The Beach Boys
3. California girls – The Beach Boys
5. Don’t worry baby – The Beach Boys
6. Moonlight swim – Mino Migliardi
One of my favorite love songs that I know off by heart.
7. Blue Hawaii – Andy Williams
Another one of my all time favorite love songs.
8. Beyond the reef – Andy Williams
This song means a lot to me, and I find myself listening to it over and over. It is a bit sad, but my wife has been away for a few weeks, and in the song he says that one day she’ll come back to me.
11. Surfin’ Safari – The Beach Boys
12. Under the boardwalk – Bruce Willis
13. Beaches in mind – The Beach Boys
14. All summer long – The Beach Boys
15. Summer means fun – Jan and Dean
17. Ride the wild surf – Jan and Dean
18. Catch a wave – The Beach Boys
19. Walk don’t run – The Ventures
20. Blue Hawaii – The Waikikis (musical)
21. Stranger on the shore – Andy Williams
22. May each day – Andy Williams
Today I heard this song for the first time. The words are so good, that I want to consider it as one of my favorite love songs.
23. Whoa! I’m going to Barbados
24. California – The Beach Boys
25. Surfing USA – pics of Hawaii
26. Surfer girl