Here is Dean Martin singing some of my favorite love songs.
- Ain’t that a kick in the head
- As time goes by
- Blue blue day
- Blue moon
- Born to lose
- By the light of the silvery moon – with Edie Adams
- Crying time
- D.M. show – first episode
- D.M. memorial
- Detroit City – “live”
- Everybody loves somebody sometime
- For the good times
- Gentle on my mind – “live”
14. Green, green grass of home
15. Hey Good Lookin’ – with Country Singers
17. Houston – “live”
I have been down and out many times, so I really feel with this one.
Some nice pictures.
19. I can’t give you anything but love baby
20. I take a lot of pride in what I am
21. I will
22. I’m gonna change everything
23. In the chapel in the moonlight
24. In the misty moonlight
This is one of my all time favorite love songs that runs through my mind.
25. In the misty moonlight – different pictures
26. Interview – 1983
27. Isle of Capri
I heard this song from my mother.
28. It just happened that way
29. I’ve grown accustomed to her face
Lovely family photos.
30. King of the road
31. Lay some happiness on me
32. Let it snow
33. Little green apples
34. Memories are made of this
35. Mr. Wonderful (live) – Mr. Funny
Dean Martin is so entertaining here, singing for Ronald Reagan.
36. My heart cries for you
37. My rifle, my pony and me
38. My shoes keep walking back to you
39. My Woman, my Woman, my Wife
40. Nobody’s baby again
41. On the street where you live
42. Open up the door and let the good times in
43. Red sails in the sunset
Still one of my old time favorite love songs.
44. Remember me, I’m the one who loves you
45. Remembering D.M. – a tribute
46. Return to me
47. Rio Bravo
48. Second hand Rose
49. Send me the pillow that you dream on – “live”
50. Send me the pillow that you dream on – One of my favorite love songs by Dean Martin
This is the record version, which is better quality than the “live” recording.
51. Singing the blues
52. Somewhere there’s a someone
54. Take good care of her
55. That old time feeling
56. That’s Amore
57. The birds and the bees
58. The door is still open to my heart
59. The middle of the night is my crying time
60. The tips of my fingers
61. Things – with Nancy Sinatra
62. Tie a yellow ribbon
63. Up a lazy river – with the Mills Brothers
64. Welcome to my world
65. Welcome to my world – skydiving
66. We’ll sing in the sunshine
67. When you’re smiling
68. With Ann-Margret
69. With daughter Deana
70. With daughter Gail
71. With Eddy Arnold
72. With Edward Murrow – Person to person
See the whole family at home.
73. With Foster Brooks – Frontier Doctor
74. With Lorne Greene
75. With Tennessee Ernie Ford
76. Your cheating heart
77. You’re nobody ‘til somebody loves you
78. You’re the best thing that ever happened to me
79. You’ve still got a place in my heart
Dean martin seems like such a happy person. Unfortunately, from what I have read, he has been through a lot of heartache and tragedy too. I hope he made it through the pearly gates, then if I make it too, I can one day meet him! I also have a gospel site if you are interested: country gospel and bible.