Many times I long to be on tropical beaches and swimming in the waves of the nice warm sea, but not being able to do that, I find the next best thing is to look at places on the computer. So if you are in that position, you too can have a virtual holiday by the sea.
1. Barbados 15 min. (steel drums)
I love the sound of the steel drums playing “Yellow Bird.” There is a small section where people are dancing, but I just fast forward to get to the beautiful beaches, the palm trees, the waves and the cliffs.
I have been there swimming in the waves. It is nice to hear Dolly Parton singing in the background “Knocking on heaven’s door.”
Brings back lots of memories.
4. Durban 3 min
There is no other place like Durbs.
5. Uvongo by the sea 2006 9 min
I used to love going there on holiday, swimming in the waves and relaxing on the beach. They had very nice changing rooms. Everything for free!
I have just enjoyed this and am adding it in.
I found it nice to see the beaches of California, because I have never been to the sea there.
8. Relaxing music with beaches and waves 2.5 hrs
10. Tropical 3 hrs
14. Nature sounds and relaxing ocean sounds 1 hr
16. Beautiful Carribean chillout 2 hrs
17. Beautiful Tahiti chillout 2 hrs
18. Beautiful Seychelles chillout 2 hrs
19. Beautiful Hawaiian chillout 2.5 hrs
20. Beautiful light music 2 hrs
23. Island of escape Fiji 1 hr
24. Hidden Paradise Fiji 90 min
26. Beautiful nature around the world 90 min
27. Nature sounds birds singing 8 hrs
29. Garden Route Cape to Swazi 22 min