Shania Twain is hugely popular, as you can see from the amount of views she gets, and the massive crowds at the “live” performances, and I think she writes a lot of her own favorite love songs.
1. Whose bed have your boots been under
Love is supposed to be forever, so this is one of my favorite love songs.
I admire the way that Shania Twain has such a strength of character in her singing favorite love songs. This song is a real lesson on not to quit when things get rough.
10. Don’t be stupid
14. When you kiss me
17. Home ain’t where his heart is anymore
It is very sad to see her marriage crumble.
21. Man! I feel like a woman – “live” – a favorite love song by Shania Twain
22. I’m gonna getcha for good “live”
These “live” shows by Shania Twain are incredible. The people love her so much.
24. Blue eyes crying in the rain
It is a tradition to end a country show with a gospel song, so I am using this favorite love song as an example. The song say: “When we meet again up yonder.” So it is talking about heaven. I also have a gospel website if anyone is interested: countrygospelandbible.com